Please Kindly read the below payment instructions, to continue.
1. Enter a Valid email address, surname, first name and Mobile No, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one payment username “
N11,500″ , multiple Payment Name, will be terminated.
2. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
3. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page.
4. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will required,from OJCAS.
5. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button. You can use a one time OTP verification from your registered Bank mobile Phone Number.
6. The status of your payment will be displayed via SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment.
7. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following details for validation:
a. Year of Exam .
b. JAMB Registration Number.
8. Click Submit to complete your payment applications.
9. After submission, a receipt Form, will be displayed for printing, via email notification.
10. Candidate will be responsible for any inaccurate submission of the payment form. I.e You must use a valid Name/Email Address,as started in paragraph one.
11. Once received, the Approved receipt will be uploaded to your email address. You will receive a notification when this is done.
12. OJCAS will now process your application. If Approved by our support teams, your details will be activated as requested.
13. Candidate will receive her answers (3hours to Examination), as regards to the scheduled date.
Sign Up (e-Mail Verification)
Important Notice! You are advised to create an account with a valid email address because all vital information will be sent to the email you supplied.