- The vigorous oxidation of primary alkanol yields?
- The metallic part of clay is?
- Which of the following metals would not form amalgam?
- The restructuring of organic compounds to convert it from straight to branched chain is called?
- Which indicator would be used for the following reaction and what colour would it give?
KOH + CH3CH2COOH H2O + CH3CH2COOK
- Identify Reducing/ Oxidizing agents in equations
- Calculations involving volume/mole/molar concentration
- Which of the will exhibit the most electronegative character?
a ) Al b) Si c) P d) S
- Hydrolysis of organic nitriles will yield?
- The bomb calorimeter makes use of which of the following?
- How many isomers of C4H9OH will be a tertiary alkanol?
- Oxides of non-metals give?
ans: Acidic oxides
- Name the compound CH3CH2COOCH3
- In the reaction 2SO2 + O2 -X– 2SO3 , X is?
- Which of these make oils distinguished from fats?
ans: Oils contain a higher proportion of unsaturation
- If at a temperature of 120oC, the rate of formation of a product is 40cm3sec-1, what will be the new rate of formation of the product at 130oC
- Calculations for solubility in mol/dm-3
- The characteristic crystalline shape of solid water is due to?
a )Ionic bond b) dative bond c) hydrogen bond d) vander waals bond
- N , H2S , CO2 , Cl Which is soluble at room temperature?
- Which of the following is not easily hydrolysed by dilute acids
- Calculations involving Keq (Equilibrum constant)
- The purest form of natural water is?
- The most polluted form of water is?
- The purest form of amorphous carbon is?
- The compound of copper used for electroplating is ?
- The most abundant rare gas is?
- The ability of an organic compound to form multiple bonds with itself is?
- Hydration energy does …………….?
a ) Liberates heat b) Absorbs heat
- PxVyTz=K , If K is the constant for Charles law, what will be the values of x,y, and z
- 3C2H2–x- C6H6 The catalyst x is …………?
Ans: Organo Nickel
JAMB 2021 MOCK QUESTIONS ON PHYSICS
- Which of the following is not a mechanical wave?
a ) Water wave b) radio wave c) sound wave d) waves on a string
- The unit of the moment of couple is?
- Which of these is an advantage of the alcohol thermometer to the mercury thermometer?
ans: Low freezing point
- Find the velocity ratio of a screw jack with pitch 0.3cm and arm length of 6cm
- Which of the following properly describes photoelectric effect?
- In a Capacitor, the current leads the voltage by?
- Calculations involving mass, volume, and density
- Calculate the Total capacitance connected in series, 4uF, 4uF, 4uF (Diagram)
- Calculation involving force constant, and energy stored in a spring
- If two plane mirrors are positioned side by side, the number of images formed is 8. At what angle are they positioned ?
- Calculations involving linear expansivity
- A uniform metre rule AB has a knife edge balanced at 60m away from B, when a load of 22g is kept 10m away from A, what is the weight of the metre rule?
- A pin floats on water due to which phenomenon?
- Which of the following describes photoelectric effect?
- A DC and an AC have basically the same components, except that in the DC, there is the …..?
- Which of these is the function of the p-n junction diode?
- Calculation involving heat loss, heat gain, and latent heat
- Calculation involving power, volt, and resistance
- A boy 2m west, and then 2m south. What is his displacement?
THE LIFE CHANGER
- At the end of the novel, who was it decided that would break the news to the Dad?
- When did the dad arrive in the novel?
- Which of the following decribes Mohammed Kabir?
- What did the author of the life changer study?
- What is the full meaning of EMAL?
- From the novel, Habib can be said to be a……….?
- Which of the following is known as the emergency hormone
- Which of the following reduces competition among members of a specie?
- What develops into the seed of a flowering plant?
- Which of these is an evidence of modern theory of evolution?
- The theory that girraffes will develop long neck was postulated by ?
- Which of the following is an example of Morphological variation
- Which of these Insects have boring mouth part?
- Desert can be found in which of these Nigerian states?
- Which of these animals use stinging as defense?
- Which blood group is known as the universal recipient?
- The spinal cord is protected by…………………?
- ……………. converts nitrites to nitrates
- Animals found on the tree top are called?
- …………… is when a harmless organism appears to be a harmful organism?
- The outermost part of the tooth is?
- Plants possessing pneumatophores grown in…………..?
- An apple is a …………. type of fruit?
- At what stage of mitotic division does the chromosome lie along the equator?
- Poor growth, reddish colouration, are visible in plants lacking?
- In the stem of plants, what is responsible for gaseous exchange?
- Which of the following carry deoxygenated blood?.
Ans: Pulmonary artey
- Diagram of the Flame Cell in the Planaria.
- Diagram of animal cell. – Identify Mitochondria and Rough Endoplasmic Recticulum
- If a man with blood group O marries a woman with blood group AB, what are the possible blood groups of their children?
- Different Ecological Niche of the adult and Larva of the species
- a) Fossil records b) Genetics c) Comparative Anatomy
- Skin colour
- a) Praying mantis b) Porcupine
- Nitrobacter (However this wasn’t in the options… There was Nitrosomonas and Azotobacter )
- Arboreal animals
- a) metaphase b) telophase c) anaphase d) prophase
- a) Nitrogen b) Phosphorus c) Calcium
- a) Lenticel b) Stomata c) Guard cell
- a) Pulmonary artery b) coronary artery.. c) & d) are two other names of arteries
- a)O and B b) O and A c) A and B d) AB and O
- 2 of the male children would be colour blind
- None of the parents are colour blind
PHYSICS QUESTIONNAIRES ANSWERS ON MOCK
✓refractive index is 1.5 and we are asked to calculate the angle of refraction if the angle of incidence is 30.
✓ calculation on specific latent heat of fusion
✓ linear expansivity was asked too… mainly the calculation aspect
✓ wave equation was asked
✓ the Charles law
✓ effective capacitance in parallel and series. calculation in each casese
✓simple AC circuits
✓which of the following electrolytes is used in Daniel cell
✓the outermost part of mammalian teeth is?
✓ the blue green algae belongs to which class
A. thallophyta.B man-fluidatophyta c. monera d. protista
✓. which of the following is is the female s*x cell
✓ apple is categories as ?
✓ the definition of adaptation
✓ structure of animal cell was set too
then they asked us to label endoplasmic reticulum and mitochondria
✓the extcretory organ of planaria
✓ larmack theory of use and disuse
✓Calculation basically mole concept…
✓calculation on solubility
✓naming of organic compound
✓ application of polymerization was asled too
✓ the sient differences between fat and oil
✓which of the following metals cannot form amalgam
✓ the catalyst used in contact process
✓ the catalyst used in hydrogenation
✓ le chatelier principle was asked too… though mainly the application
✓ writing of equilibrium constant
✓ effect of change in temperature on equilibrium
✓ separation techniques
✓ calculation on the mass of substance deposited during electrolysis
✓The equation at the anode during the electrolysis of cupper sulphate
✓ identification of oxidizing and reducing agents
✓ balancing of redox reaction
✓ calculation of oxidation number of an element in a compound.
USE OF ENGLISH:
Lexis and structure. Sounds and grammar- PASSAGE AND REGISTER.