7 MISTAKES EVERY JAMB CANDIDATES SHOULD AVOID IN 2021 UTME:
Many of JAMB candidates do make. this set of mistakes every year, On the long run, they have low jamb score or miss out on Admission for that year
a. Registration problems
b. Error by candidate on personal information(data)
c. Wrong subject combination for a particular course
d. Little or no preparation at all.
e. School choice
f. Not studying with the right materials
g. Timing in the examination hall
- REGISTRATION PROBLEMS: NIN (National identification number) have been confirmed as the key to registering for JAMB 2021 instead of the normal biometric verification.
Candidates are advised to register in Accredited CBT center. Don’t patronize cybercafes. Patronizing cyber cafes only put your year at risk.
You can get your NIN number free at Local government councils and some banks in Nigeria.
NB: Don’t use last year phone number for this year and send your NIN number to 55019 to receive your profile code.
- ERROR BY CANDIDATE ON PERSONAL INFORMATION (data) : This is the most silly mistakes candidate makes, some make the mistake of supplying their names wrongly, Some put their surname as first names, Some Imputed a wrong age. This should be totally avoided this year.
- WRONG SUBJECT COMBINATION: Many students are fond of making this mistakes because they lack proper guidance and counseling, They chose wrong subject combination for some courses. Have seen a case where someone aspiring for Medicine choose maths instead of biology because of her love for math. Which should not be so ,As the right subject combination for medical courses should be “English (compulsory), Chemistry, Physics, Biology”.
- LITTLE OR NO PREPARATION AT ALL: Candidate are fond of reading for examination few days to the exam, some don’t even bother to read and believe they will score high.
Start preparation now, Spend at least 7hours with your books daily after our classes; digging into your books and finishing topics. And also keep away from your phone or any distractions once you are through with our OJCA classes.
- WRONG SCHOOL OF CHOICE: Some JAMB candidates are so guilty of picking Federal university as second choice which is totally unacceptable. Federal university don’t allow candidate picking them as second choice. So its advisable for you to pick A Federal university as first choice, A state university as second choice, A College of education as 3rd choice, And any random school as 4th choice.
- NOT STUDYING WITH THE RIGHT MATERIALS: Students are advised to prepare for the upcoming JAMB using our recommended Area of Concentration.
OJCA have provided the areas in all subjects and also the recommended textbooks have been provided. Use the recommended AOC and textbooks to your advantages.
7 . TIMING IN THE EXAMINATION HALL: Are you also guilty of the group of candidates that Are very slow in the examination hall, JAMB doesn’t test prowess sometimes. Your speed and accuracy is sometimes put to test
- MISCELLANEOUS MISTAKES: Always remember your Phone Number/Gmail and all necessary passwords, Set a goal for this examination, Aim for the sky and you may fall among the stars. Be confident going into the examination hall but not too overconfident to choose wrong answers. Take your time to read and understand each question, Endeavor to answer all questions. make sure you cross-check your answers before submitting. Make sure you are through with all questions before clicking on “submit”
- SMS LECTURES: For those students who lodge a complaints, on there use of Small mobile Phone📲. We are grateful to announce that OJCA have made an Sms lectures available for you, in any subject of your Choice.