Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [ND Full-Time]
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements, cut-off mark and how to apply for DSPZ post UTME form below.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) National Diploma (ND) programmes for 2020/2021 Session.
DSPZ Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates who chose the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- Those who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored the aforementioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credit passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’Level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
The following programmes are available at the ND level:
School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Technology
- Fisheries Technology
School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
School of Engineering
- Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
School of Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Form.
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- Candidates are to upload the underlisted documents for online screening:
- One (1) recent passport photograph.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
The closing date for all applications is 30th November, 2020.
- Candidates who used our institution as 2nd or 3rd choice must change to Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as their first choice before they will be considered for admission.
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by the candidate to ensure proper spelling and arrangement of names, address, examination grade, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.