Admiralty University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form For 2020/2021
Applications are hereby invited for admission from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the Admiralty University of Nigeria Degree Programmes via UTME and Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Available Degree Programmes and Courses
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Literature
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. Sc. International Relations
- Tourism Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc Business Administration
Faculty of Science
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B. Sc. Information Systems
- B. Sc. Information Technology
- B. Sc. Industrial Physics
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Maths
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- B. Eng. Automotive Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Naval Architecture and Ship Construction
- B. Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B. Eng. Welding Engineering
Faculty of Law
- LL. B.
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Private and Business Law
- Property Law
- Public and Constitutional Law
Faculty of Maritime Studies
- B. Sc. Nautical Science
- B. Sc. Navigation Technology
- B. Sc. Port Management
- Faculty of Entrepreneurship
Admission into the Admiralty University of Nigeria is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications and subject to written and/or oral examination as the University may determine.
Admission into the University shall be open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability. All applicants for admission into the University must have attained 16 years of age.
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programs of the Admiralty University of Nigeria are as follows:
- All admissions into the University must be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level courses (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects, at not more than two (2) sittings, including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Those who meet the preliminary requirements for admission will be expected to undergo a screening (including/or) interview exercise to be conducted by the University; and
- The University will not accept transfer students until after at least the first two years of its existence.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
There are 01, 02, 03, 04 steps an applicant must take to gain admission to ADUN:
- Complete Application with Required Documentation
The student completes an application form, attaches required documents and materials, and sends the application to the Admission Office. Students are encouraged to apply online and to email scanned documents to the Admissions Office via firstname.lastname@example.org call for assistance at 09072229992 / 09072229993
- ADUN Acknowledges Receipt of Application
The Admission Office notifies the applicant by email of the receipt of their application and also informs the candidate of any missing documents if any. NOTE: The acceptance process does not normally proceed until all required documents are submitted and included in the applicant’s file.
- Communication of Admission Decision to Applicant
The Admission Office notifies the student in writing of the application’s acceptance or non-acceptance. If the application is successful, the acceptance letter provides a list of things that the student needs to do in order to secure a space at the University. In the event that the application is rejected, the rejection letter explains the reasons for the rejection.
- Confirmation of Acceptance by Student
The successful admission candidate makes a refundable housing deposit of N50,000 by the stipulated date to reserve a Hostel space. A successful candidate must undergo a medical test by completing the medical form in an accredited hospital.
When the 01 02 03 04 steps are successfully completed, the ADUN admission is considered confirmed.
Visit http://adun.edu.ng/on-line-application/ to apply online
Applications to the Admiralty University of Nigeria are FREE
ADMISSION SCREENING SCHEDULE
The Admiralty University of Nigeria will be conducting the Admission Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session on a date to be communicated to prospective candidates.
The screening only involves the review of documents and academic qualifications of the candidates. There will be no written examination. The exercise will take place at the following centers:
- Abuja – #13 Mambila Street, Off Aso Drive, Abuja
- Lagos – Our Place Events Centre,No 7 Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street off Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos
- Ibusa/Asaba – Administrative Building, Admiralty University of Nigeria, Uguchukwu Ibusa Road, Ibusa
- Kano – Pinnacle Educational Services, #6 Yusuf Road, Bompai, Kano -11th August 2018
- Port Harcourt – Le Meridien Ogeyi Place, 45 Tombia Street, GRA Phase II, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Gombe – Gombe Jewel Suites G.R.A Road, Opposite Government House Gombe
- Kaduna – Hotel Seventeen, , No 6 Tafawa Balewa Way/Lafiya Road, Kaduna
- Abakaliki – Monabliss Hotel and Suits. 95 Nuorom Street Mile 50, Abakaliki Ebonyi State
- Ibadan – Jogor Center No 1 Harvest Drive Liberty Road Ibadan
- Uyo – Uyo : ibom Hotel and Golf Resort(Former Le Meridien) Nwaniba Road, PMB 1200, Uyo Nigeria
There is no application fee and no obligation to accept a place if it is offered – it simply gives you another option when it comes to making a decision about your future.
The University is not able to support applications made through agents. It will not accept responsibility for any fees paid to agents to either advertise, complete, collect or to process an application on its behalf.
Should you have questions regarding the processing of your application you can contact our Information Security Team email@example.com , who is available for enquiries, suggestions or complaints.