This is to notify all the candidates that participated in Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME Screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic session that their admission list is out. Candidates are to follow the procedures outlined below to access the admission list.
How to Check EKSU Admission List
- Go to EKSU admission status checking portal at https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign-In button to access your EKSU admission status.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NDU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer —