What Makes Comprehension Passages Seem Confusing
- 2-Vocabulary in the comprehension.
- 3- Difficulty in understanding the meaning of the questions.
- 4- Time constraint
- 5-Use of figures of speech
- 6-Poor reading skill
- 7-Register used
- 8-Length of the Article
- 1- Improve your Vocabulary
- 2-Relax and try to overcome exam tension
- 3-Read and solve comprehensions, as many as possible
- 4-Solve passages from different fields of knowledge, like Science, Arts, Literature, Politics, Economics etc.
- 5-Stay focused
- 6-Don’t be moved by the length of the comprehension passage, in fact, the longer the passage is, the simpler.