The Division of Psychology is searching for extremely motivated candidates to use for the Doctoral Analysis Fellowship program on the College of Oslo in Norway.
This award is designed to draw the worldwide candidates who need to pursue the PhD diploma coursework on the College of Oslo for the tutorial session 2020/21.
- Software Course of
- Readability of Info
Good alternative for a global scholar to get a PhD diploma in Norway
The College of Oslo is the oldest and largest analysis establishment that was based in 1811, providing a broad vary of programs, coaching and analysis diploma packages. It has roughly 27,700 college students and employs round 6,000 folks.
Why on the University of Oslo? Whereas attending this college, college students will achieve a superb lecture and college library amenities. The college gives related responses to present challenges, to contribute to innovation, and to have interaction in public and worldwide points.
Software Deadline: November 17, 2019
- College or Group: College of Oslo
- Division: Division of Psychology
- Course Degree: PhD diploma
- Award: NOK 479 600 – 523 200 every year
- Entry Mode: On-line
- Variety of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Worldwide
- The award might be taken in Norway
- Eligible Nations: Worldwide candidates are eligible to use for this fellowship.
- Acceptable Course or Topics: The fellowship is out there to pursue a PhD diploma
- Admissible Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the next standards:
- Candidates should maintain a Grasp’s diploma or equal in psychology (Skilled program or Grasp’s Program).
- Fluent in Norwegian and have wonderful oral and written communication abilities in English.
- Have expertise with statistical evaluation.
- The candidate have to be certified for admission to the PhD program at the Faculty of Social Science, College of Oslo.
- Candidates who’re bold, revolutionary, self-motivated, and arranged will likely be most well-liked.
Methods to Apply
- Methods to Apply: To take part, the appliance with attachments have to be delivered of their digital recruiting system, please observe the hyperlink online software. International candidates are suggested to connect a proof of their College’s grading system.
- Supporting Paperwork: Cowl letter, CV, copies of academic certificates (tutorial transcripts solely), an entire listing of publications, and listing of 2-Three references have to be submitted.
- Admission Necessities: To use for this system candidates will need to have a earlier diploma.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will need to have Glorious English interpersonal, communication and writing abilities.
The college will present all the next bills:
- Wage NOK 479 600 – 523 200 every year
- A beneficiant pension settlement
- An bold and thrilling analysis setting with a robust multidisciplinary profile and wonderful alternatives for educational improvement.
- Engaging welfare advantages
- As well as, Oslo presents a extremely family-friendly setting with its wealthy alternatives for tradition and outside actions in its rapid environment.